Who are we?

Who are we?

We're just ordinary people living life through spectrums of colours.

Each week a colour is explored and how it exists in our everyday lives.

Through Monday to Saturday, a new category is posted each day relating to the colour of the week and reveal interesting facts and knowledge you may not have known before.

But which colours will be explored?

Well, that's a surprise!


Here are the categories that you can follow:

Monday - Travel

Tuesday - Philosophy

Wednesday - Characters

Thursday - Food

Friday - Science

Saturday - Music


Get to know us

There are six authors contributing to this blog all from Macquarie University, we are the Super Spectrums.

Click Here to read more about us.


Monday, September 14, 2015

Welcome to Super Spectrums!

Welcome to Super Spectrums!
"Man needs colour to live; it's just as necessary an element as fire to water."
- Fernand Leger

Who are we?
We're just ordinary people living life through spectrums of colours.
Each week a colour is explored and how it exists in our everyday lives.
Through Monday to Saturday, a new category is posted each day relating to the colour of the week and reveal interesting facts and knowledge you may not have known before.
But which colours will be explored?
Well that's a surprise!

Here are the categories that you can follow:
  • Monday - Location/Travel
  • Tuesday - PH
  • Wednesday - Characters
  • Thursday - Food
  • Friday - Science
  • Saturday - Music

Get to know us
There are six authors contributing to this blog all from Macquarie University, we are the Super Spectrums.


Isabella

Hi, I'm Izzi! While I'm trying to bust out my final years of my undergrad degree, I day dream about places around the world I want to visit. Join me every Monday for #MappingMondays where I show you the most colourful geographical locations our beautiful earth has to offer! 

Favourite colour: Green







Alison

Hey I'm Alison! 
In my spare time I love learning about the different philosophies of life. I combine different views and takes on different topics to come to my own conclusions. Spare some time every Tuesday to learn something insightful !

Favourite colour: Gold






Amanda

Hey, I'm Amanda!

I'll be with you guys on Wednesday discussing some of my favourite characters who just embody colour. I love watching movies and tv shows, playing games and reading, so you guys can expect a wide range of characters on Wednesday.

Favourite colour: Blue







Vanessa

Hello! You can call me Ness :)
I may be small but sure can I eat. I just can't stop thinking about food and all it's goodness.
Hopefully you'll discover a new recipe and learn something new about food with me every Thursday! #TastyThursday


Favourite colour: Purple





Kylie

Hi, i'm Kylie :) 
Join me every Friday to learn interesting science facts about the weekly colour that you can annoy your friends with. Mention that dress. I dare you.

Favourite colour: Red

John

Hey everyone I’m John!!

We all have a preferred selection of music, from Rock and Roll to R&b, Acoustic to Pop, or from Edm to Rap. Music can make you feel strong enough to swim across an entire ocean, yet at times make you feel fragile enough to be swallowed by the sea. As an avid lover of all genres of music, join me every Saturday for an insight into how I associate music to a weekly colour. #SongsforyourSaturday

Favourite colour: Orange

















No comments:

Post a Comment